Wednesday 13 March 2013

What You Doing Wednesday Week 50


Good Morning Everyone.
I hope you are all having a good week!


I am feeling a lot more human these days.
It will take a lot longer to get rid of the chest infection that is left.
But being able to use my lungs is a big bonus.


This week I'm reviewing a Pattern from RAKJ Patterns:
Baby Hat and Leg Warmer Set Crochet Pattern
This beautiful set is called:
Zoey Set
You get the hat (including flower)
&
the leg warmer pattern in the set.
(I was supplied the pattern for free to review)
I am just in the process of making the hat



So far so good. The pattern is really easy to follow.
I'll show you the finished project on Friday and give you a full review.



As I showed you yesterday I am in the middle of my spa cloth
from the Tunisian Crochet Class

I am also doing the Crochet Embellishments Course


The thing I really love about this course
is Linda has broken it down into each different project.
I decided that I wanted to make the flowers first.
It's a really easy course to follow and is ideal for beginners.
Linda talks you through so many different projects
and different ways to use crochet to embellish your project.
I love her use of colour to brighten things up and give
it an individual look.


Here are the flowers I have made so far.
I think I'm going to get a white cardigan and put some sort of display
on it to brighten it up.

 
I'm in the middle of making a Love Bug Hat
I can't wait to see what it looks like finished.
All the design is in my head I just now need to get it off my hooks.

I've got a new free pattern to tell you about
from Carrie at Hooked on Crafting
021
Go on over and check it out.

I've just started listening to:
The Mystery of the Yellow Room by Gaston Leroux
Strange is how I would describe it so far.
It's going quickly and the chapters are really short.
Hopefully have the full review for it soon.

I am also still reading: 

      


I am really enjoying this book.
There are lots of twists and turns and each
part brings a new secret and a new character into the mix.
It's about a boy who is orphaned and is taken in 
by a gentleman that has lost his wife.
The story takes a big twist when he finds the "jewels".
I tell you more when I've finished.



Now it's your turn to share what you are doing.
It doesn't have to be crochet, anything you are making
is perfect. Please link back to the post & visit other peoples sites as well.



To Link Go To:


I am also linking up with:
   


0 comments:

Post a Comment