Monday 12 November 2012

Spotlight Post 2

Spotlight Post


I hope you all had a good weekend!

I would like to welcome you to under the spotlight
post 2 :-)

This week the spotlight is on:
Joyce Overheul

A few weeks ago I featured one
of Joyce's patterns
on Thursday's Handmande Love.

Joyce kindly agree to me featuring her
& after reading my story 
she kindly offered to send me 3 patterns of my choice!

WOW!!!!
I had to choose the Halloween set
as they are perfect for decorating the house for Halloween.

I also choose:

&

I have also purchased:

I have already made the fingerless gloves.
They were so easy to make.
The pattern had clear easy to follow instructions
and I loved making them:


I hope you agree Joyce has some fantastic Patterns!
Here are her links:

Don't forget to enter the Thanksgiving Giveaway:

I am also linking up with:

Have a good Week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment