Monday 29 October 2012

Number One Tester

Today's Post is to say a HUGE!!!!
Thank you to my number one tester:
Shannon


























As you can tell Shannon is a fantastic crocheter
& a fantastic tester.
I cannot thank her enough for all the help
she has given me.

THANK YOU SHANNON!

I hope anyone in America that is affected
by this huge strorm is safe!
Our thoughts are with you!

I've decided to extend my Sale
as a big thank you to everyone.
10% sale off my ravelry crochet pattern store.
Use the code Fall 
The Sale will end on the 31st Oct at 15:30 GMT

My dear friend Melissa
is also having a sale & a giveaway!
please go over to her blog and see her fantastic patterns
and join in the giveaway!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you! You have embarrassed me! lol I'm just glad I can help you. This lady is one of the most creative people there is. hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome and you deserve the recognition! Thank you ever so much!

      Delete
  2. An awesome collection of hats! Great job to Shannon!

    ReplyDelete