Friday 4 November 2011

Fo Friday 4/11/11


It's FO Friday again :-)

I haven't been very busy this week as I've been trying to get the house sorted.  It's my husbands 40th birthday party this weekend.  I need to rest so I have managed to get some done.

I made 2 Mad Blue Bird Hats.  I wasn't sure which blue to make it in so I made a light blue one:


and a dark blue one:


I am having a table at my sons Christmas Fair.  I wanted to make something small so I decided to make some phone charms/ornaments.  I made a start on my first few.


I used the following free pattern:

http://www.kundhi.com/blog/2010/01/22/tiny-crochet-heart-pattern/

Very easy pattern to follow.


I have also found on the same site a pattern for a four leaf clover.  This pattern is also easy to follow and easy to make.  I would highly recommend her patterns!


I hope you are all having a good Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Your little charms are so cute, especially the little four leaf clover! And those Blue Bird hats are adorable. I'm not sure which I like more, the lighter or darker blue, they're both cute in their own way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are so cute! I like the way the beak and eyes really stand out on the dark blue one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats are amazing! Have a fun weekend with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charms plus two hats = busy to me. LOVE the hats.

    ReplyDelete